Redbull X1/X2010

Messages
234
Messages
cannibal_unicorn
Messages
CannibalUnicorn
Want one rather badly. Don't care if it's duped. I can get you basically whatever you want other than the F10/F2007. Have several LMP cars in my UCD/OCD right now, and quite a few in my garage as well. Let me know what you want and I can make a deal.
 
Do you have an R10? Gave mine to my friend, want one again. :lol: I'll duplicate an X2010 for you.
 
I really want the Zonda LM Race Car '01. Can you get me that?
 
Do you have an R10? Gave mine to my friend, want one again. :lol: I'll duplicate an X2010 for you.

I can get it for you. I'm available to trade right now.
 
That's what everyone keeps telling me :lol:
I don't want to buy it though :D

Lol, well if TheDrummingKING doesn't say anything within a couple hours or so I can trade that for an X1 if you're up for it.
 
Lol, well if TheDrummingKING doesn't say anything within a couple hours or so I can trade that for an X1 if you're up for it.

My next slot is 28/12/10 if that's ok?
 
Sounds good to me , but thedrummingking made his post first, so he gets first right to trade.
 
TheDrummingKING's not online anymore.
Still up for it?
 
Back