- 140

- Miami,FL
- AnJ_Monster
One question? Why doesn't every car in this game sound this good?
Because the X2014 is a fictional car.One question? Why doesn't every car in this game sound this good?![]()
Because the X2014 is a fictional car.
That's the joke.Yes,but with real sounds.
That's the joke.
One question, why couldn't you just post that here?:One question? Why doesn't every car in this game sound this good?![]()
One question, why couldn't you just post that here?:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/redbull-junior.294228/page-7#post-9107930
This.One question, why couldn't you just post that here?:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/redbull-junior.294228/page-7#post-9107930
The car is powered by a 4-cylinder engine. The exhaust sounds like a 4-cylinder with open exhaust. I think it's pretty damn realistic.It sounds like a car farting through a really expensive trumpet. But it certainly sounds a lot better than the vacuum cleaner sounds. While the new sounds on these 2 cars are awesome I do get this sort of trumpet effect from them, it still doesn't sound like an actual car when you really compare sounds side by side.
Do we really need an own thread for the sound of one car? Oh dear...
It sounds nice, but non of the other cars should sound like that.
Im not saying every car should sound like this, but rather why can't every car have the same quality sound?
Stop being pessimistic. It sounds awesome.it doesnt have that good sounds, its very distorted still
You know people always find a way to bash GT6.Stop being pessimistic. It sounds awesome.
Well you work in the industry, correct? Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, it's still a HUGE step in the right direction for exhaust sounds in the game. I don't know about anyone else, but I would rather have this than nothing.Because it's a sneak preview of the new sound generation method PD have been researching for years. In my opinion.
I don't think it's the full hit of the fruit just yet, as it's currently hamstrung by the existing sampling framework, specifically the few sound layers available (as evidenced by it only having an exhaust sound). Again, in my opinion.
Well you work in the industry, correct? Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, it's still a HUGE step in the right direction for exhaust sounds in the game. I don't know about anyone else, but I would rather have this than nothing.
Do we really need an own thread for the sound of one car? Oh dear...
it doesnt have that good sounds, its very distorted still
not liking distorted sounds is different than being pessimisticStop being pessimistic. It sounds awesome.
You know people always find a way to bash GT6.