Redbull x2014

• Thread starter SebiGT89
  • 27 comments
Argentina
Argentina
sebigt89
hello guys, im totally new, and please sorry for any error on my english, which is not my natural language.

the topic that bring me here is very, very simple... where the ºººº is the redbull series or the description of the three new redbulls in the game??? its a future dlc? or it´s hiden like in GT5?

Yep, I went in there too, to see if I could buy the x2014's but realized they were all from GT5 :) and I actually even bought the DLC's in GT5 for the 2012's or when ever the newer ones came out, I wish they could have let us bring some of the cars from the career mode of GT5 using the old save game, oh well.

Checked the Red Bull x2014 Standard Championship and the Seb Vettel X Challenge this morning. "Coming soon! This event begins on January 1st 2014"

Got less than 24 hours left of "Jan the 1st" Kaz!

The game Red Bull stuff is broken because it seems to me that it's well past midnight here, in Japan, and in more than 50% of the world.

Or they could've added a time as they, the mechanisms are already in place as the seasonals make evident.

The game Red Bull stuff is broken because it seems to me that it's well past midnight here, in Japan, and in more than 50% of the world.

Or they could've added a time as they, the mechanisms are already in place as the seasonals make evident.
It is 2100 here in Louisiana and I have been wondering if it has been released in that part of the world yet.

I wonder if we will have to wait for the uninhabited UTC-12 time zone to enter the new year before we can play. At which time it will have been Jan. 2nd for two hours in Kiribati

Yep, I went in there too, to see if I could buy the x2014's but realized they were all from GT5 :) and I actually even bought the DLC's in GT5 for the 2012's or when ever the newer ones came out, I wish they could have let us bring some of the cars from the career mode of GT5 using the old save game, oh well.
In GT2, we got bonus credits, licenses updated etc from an original GT save. GT5 had similar if you had a Prologue save. Disappointing after all that work in GT5 that no rewards were given.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned this other than here (that I've seen). Been waiting all day for the x challenges, its 20 mins into Jan 2nd, and its still unavailable. Still says 'Coming January 1st, 2014'

It is 1/2/14 everywhere in the world and still nothing. Very sad. Not even an update to the incorrect date. The 3 new seasonal events were too easy and we need new stuff to do. How bout 10 new seasonal events including some races. Get on your knees and get on it PD.

Yeah, because we haven't had enough threads complaining about the rest of the Red Bull events not being unlocked in the main GT6 forum. :rolleyes:

Back