Reddawns Friday Night slide fest

United States
Apple Valley/CA/USA
reddawn_77
Who would be down for a slide fest tonight? Open room different tracks all night car themes change every 30 min just a different type of night where it's all fun good times! Lets get your cars ready pull your mics out for a great night!
9pm pst room will open psn:reddawn_77

Not to dis your event but I do belive another team on here hosts a nightslide on thursdays if I'm right. But by all means give it a try but you might want to spiff up your original post. It would attract alot more viewers and get them interested. And for this community your gonna have to have track grip on real and run comfort hard tires or your not gonna see many in game pro drivers. but like I said good luck with putting this on and wish you best of luck.

Robbyelder
Not to dis your event but I do belive another team on here hosts a nightslide on thursdays if I'm right. But by all means give it a try but you might want to spiff up your original post. It would attract alot more viewers and get them interested. And for this community your gonna have to have track grip on real and run comfort hard tires or your not gonna see many in game pro drivers. but like I said good luck with putting this on and wish you best of luck.

It's all good dude no worries the team that hold Thursday night slide is team Nemesis which I'm on and is the best place to be in Thursdays. I would like to add that if anyone knows me which most know that I run only CH and also want to add that this is only gonna be a random Friday fest it will not be every Friday I just have the night off work and wanna have some fun so join up and let's do this!

SPANK
You're on NEMESIS?

He is one of the original members. He ps crashed like March of last year. He made a come back like a month ago.

Back