REDDEAD's Underdog Car Tunes

• Thread starter REDDEAD
  • 2 comments
United States
Wisconsin
FSU-REDDEAD
So I decided to start posting some tunes for cars people will not always use but that are very fast on the track and very fun to drive. The first car will be one of my personal favorites: The Abarth 500 '09

All car testing done at Brands Hatch Indy Circuit

Upgrades Required: Racing Soft. All available power, suspension, transmission, drivetrain, and weight upgrades. (Spoiler recommended but optional)

Abarth 500 '09

Suspension
Ride Height 90/95
Spring Rate 9.91/5.71
Compression 5/4
Extension 5/4
Anti-Roll Bars 4/4
Camber .4/.8
Toe -.02/.10

Brake 5/5

Transmission
First do this! Final Gear to 3.610 then Top Speed to 162 mph (260 km/h)
First: 3.362
Second: 2.185
Third: 1.537
Fourth: 1.127
Fifth: .870

Drivetrain
Initial 15/--
Acceleration 20/--
Braking 20/--

Power
Nitrous Injection Quality: 75%

Body
Downforce --/20
You may laugh at the idea that this car could be fast, but try it! It is one of the most fun cars to drive, especially with a wheel.

Last edited:
My buddy across the aisle at work bought one of these for his wife. Thing is a tiny little monster! He also just traded in his Evo8 for a new EvoX, so you know he knows his cars. ;) Haven't had a chance to drive this in GT yet but I might take it for a spin.

My buddy across the aisle at work bought one of these for his wife. Thing is a tiny little monster! He also just traded in his Evo8 for a new EvoX, so you know he knows his cars. ;) Haven't had a chance to drive this in GT yet but I might take it for a spin.
Yeah, there's a lot of power in that tiny car, it makes for a fun time!

Back