Redeeming Modified Car Pack DLCPS4 

• Thread starter manbartz
  • 2 comments
United States
California
throughtheeyes
Hey guys,

Real quick question... as I am at work and haven't had time to search for the area to download the Modified Car Pack. How do I do this? PS Store?

Also, I purchased the game from GameStop, they never told me this, but apparently the DLC code is on the back of the receipt... Now I need to figure out if I can track it down. Does anyone know if it is possible to get another DLC code if I can't find the receipt?

Thank you. I am slightly out of my element here, being new to the PS4 and all.

Hey guys,

Real quick question... as I am at work and haven't had time to search for the area to download the Modified Car Pack. How do I do this? PS Store?

Also, I purchased the game from GameStop, they never told me this, but apparently the DLC code is on the back of the receipt... Now I need to figure out if I can track it down. Does anyone know if it is possible to get another DLC code if I can't find the receipt?

Thank you. I am slightly out of my element here, being new to the PS4 and all.

The DLC code is inside the box with the disc. Go to the website it says and register with that code. They will email you the DLC code to put into the PS Store in "Redeem Codes" section. All the cars will then be unlocked.

DO NOT use the code with the game in "redeem Code" section of the PS Store as everyone else has done (including me).

I literally had nothing inside my box. I thought it was strange the game came with no documentation at all. Apparently this ins't normal? Anyways, I found my receipt, and it does have a DLC code on it. Not sure what to do with it, though.

Back