Redline Tv. Opinions

  • Thread starter Thread starter HyperDrift
  • 4 comments
  • 492 views
Messages
16
How do u guys like the Redline Tv they play on Spike Tv? I think its overall a replay every week showing drift cars and track cars. They need to show engine shots and mods like how they did on Super2ner Tv. (However u spell it). Wut do u guys think.
 
I watched it twice, only for the JGTC reports, but all the other crap made it too painful to watch. So, now I don't.
 
It's lame (I couldn't find a better word to describe it).

You would think the show would be about professional racing such as JGTC or tuning your street car and not about amateur drift events.
 
It sucks. They need to find a host that can do other things than looks attractive. Same with that power block host. She needs to stick to CART and looking good. Or atleast take some speech classes.
 
i like it but they never really show anything awesome, i think they should fire courney day and get tarzan or samuel hubinet (both drift competition vipers) they both can speak english very good and they know stuff about cars and racing. they need to cut out the boring clips and show crazy angles (tazan & samuel do awesome stuff) and with the jgtc i like it its fun.
 
Back