Redline

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nick350z
  • 3 comments
  • 423 views
Messages
176
Messages
frontsidenick
I have noticed that the red line in the interior doesn't always match the line on the HUD. I assume this is because I have tinkered with the transmission, right?

Also I thought it was weird that the Mustang GT '07 has no shifting animation. When I would shift, then hands went nowhere (and i know this year of the mustang did not have paddle shifters). Has anyone else noticed this?
 
I don't know about the redline thing but the Mustang might be an automatic version. Answering the no shifting motion.
 
hm.. perhaps I should go take a look at the interior.
 
If you have modified the cars engine you usually get a few thousand more RPM. If you look at the 458 Italia, the redline is at 8,000 rpm and the dial goes up to 10,000 rpm. If you modify the engine the redline moves to 10,000rpm but the dial doesn't change.
 
Back