Japan
The Red Circle
AvicusXIII
AvicusXIII
W e l c o m e t o R e d S u n s - R y u u
P h o t o G a l l e r y

フォトギャラリー

6988695535_46205fea6f_b.jpg

First off, of course Welcome to my Forza Motorsport 4 Gallery!!!

I first started out in Gran Turismo 5, then eventually just had an urge to start a Forza gallery.
So i guess my photos should be exposed to the community:)
My photos may contain some minor to overly edited pictures, I also tend to make my photos commercial/adevertisment quality. My photos may not be the best, but we are all trying to improve:)

Most important is to enjoy!!!
Feedback and comments are welcome.

- - - - - - - - -T H E C O L L E C T I O N- - - - - - - - -
(click the image to view set) oldest to newest | left to right, top to bottom

Visit my GT5 gallery if you haven't already:dopey:

It's the first time I've seen your stuff from GTPlanet. Now think of the Forza livery Editor, more cars and post processing; the possibilities are practically endless. The 23rd can't come soon enough.

Your shots look amazing. It's a shame the M3 is a Forza 2 car, as the composition of your shots in that set would have made an FM3 or 4 era car shine even more.

I really like the set of the Mustang and the RX7. The tone and composition of the photos is just great. I'll be sure to stop by time to time :)

Thanks VXR, flo, Evolvedsoul, & ImaRobot

UPDATE!
BMW Z8

So, I haven't updated my Forza 4 gallery is so long....I don't know how long hahaha. I have been more focused on my Gran Turismo 5 Gallery. But I guess I'll evenly update both galleries from now on.:). Now about this update! BMW Z8!, I find this car very rare as I have only seen 2 of them in real life a few years ago. From my experiences, I would say the Z8 is a true masterpiece!
Enjoy!

UPDATE!
Auto Select Yellow Shark R34

Like I said in the previous update I starting to update here more often.
so..Enjoy!
Feedback much appreciated.

I wish they let you upgrade the exhuast, would of gave it a better look. Great pictures though. 👍

Somehow i missed this gallery so i'll comment on them as a whole for now. Fantastic shots, great variation on angles, zoom lengths and composition. Loe your editing style aswell, great tones 👍

Hope to see more mate

Somehow i missed this gallery....

....Hope to see more mate

Same here. Really dynamic gallery and that gets my subscription to this gallery :) I think my favorite set would be the yellow R34 - the paint looks aggressive and gives some crispness to the pictures. Keep going

Thanks ripenrun, jdmking13, Crisp, StoneyNUFC, & DomasRC
Thanks for the comments and I'm glad you guys liked it!:cheers:

UPDATE!
Haven't updated in awhile in this gallery due to being on my summer vacation...you know I'm just out there doing new things and having fun!:):)
So this update lets my viewers know that I am still here :)
Enjoy!

D1 HKS Toyota Altezza

D1 Vertex BMW M3

To be honest they seem way over sharpened, so much that its distracting really. Would like to see more aperture as well, its almost non existent. Lovely composition on the majority of the set though 👍

Agree'd with ImaRobot. Too much sharpening. I've done it myself lol

The actual shots, composition, angle, setting wise etc are great and again the editing is very nice apart from the sharpening.

Look forward to more 👍

Latest Posts

Back