RedZoku Drift Team

France
Nice
RedZoku_JaMaL
Team but also community of drift existing since gt5 prologue, we propose at present via our forum diverse activities: competition(help,competitions) photos, theme evenings, competition it against the watch (not drift) and scores in sector or complete tour(ballot).
We set up a system of academy(regional education authority) of piloting to teach the players how to drifter because we noticed that the drift is quite new for a large part of the players of gran turismo who have to there played without having had the opportunity to make more smoke on the track(runway) than in one jamaicain aquarium.
The principle of the academy(regional education authority) consists in be guided by a redzoku (in the steering wheel or in the lever) which can advise(recommend), make demonstration or even if press on tutoriels videos

We make videos to give some explanations or even to make the idiots (especially to make the idiots)

We wanted to set up a part(party) grip but always inactive for a month because we do not affect(touch) the same public that you, our visitors are interested first and foremost in the drift, being this we did not abandon(give up) the grip that can arrive that we make one evening or we no drift not no.
For drifter with us it is simple, we are especially active late in the afternoon and in the evening, you will find regularly an on-line lounge(show) RedZoku.

I hope that you go to understand(include) what I wrote ^^
I am French..

You might want to sort out your op(opening post) to make it look bit more organized:tup: And as a non-native English speaker your sentences were littlebit hard to understand..

PS. Take a look into other teams threads to get an idea how to build good op:tup:

Latest Posts

Back