K katsu Messages 54 Feb 20, 2011 #1 Does anyone has a code for this american dlc? ill give any car in the game, just choose some!
Cutch_22 Messages 140 Pennsylvannia Messages Cutch_22 Feb 20, 2011 #2 I was also hoping someone had this. I'll trade anything in my garage for it, even though most have mileage.
I was also hoping someone had this. I'll trade anything in my garage for it, even though most have mileage.
ZeGermanBastorD Messages 1,878 Bavaria Messages TheGermanBastorD Feb 20, 2011 #3 Do you know, the NASCAR dlc car works only for the US NTSC version of the game. Not for your EU PAL game. It's the only car you can't get.
Do you know, the NASCAR dlc car works only for the US NTSC version of the game. Not for your EU PAL game. It's the only car you can't get.
Cutch_22 Messages 140 Pennsylvannia Messages Cutch_22 Feb 20, 2011 #4 If it works that way, if I can get the code car I could trade it to the OP right? Or is it only content for US players?
If it works that way, if I can get the code car I could trade it to the OP right? Or is it only content for US players?
ZeGermanBastorD Messages 1,878 Bavaria Messages TheGermanBastorD Feb 20, 2011 #5 Cutch_22 If it works that way, if I can get the code car I could trade it to the OP right? Or is it only content for US players? Click to expand... The code don't work for the PAL version & you can't trade DLC cars. It's US NTSC content - only.
Cutch_22 If it works that way, if I can get the code car I could trade it to the OP right? Or is it only content for US players? Click to expand... The code don't work for the PAL version & you can't trade DLC cars. It's US NTSC content - only.
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 Messages 1,153 Messages DAGO-CHOPPERS619 & RAIDERZ-GURL-98 Feb 20, 2011 #6 and it expired jan 31!
K katsu Messages 54 Feb 20, 2011 #7 ZeGermanBastorD The code don't work for the PAL version & you can't trade DLC cars. It's US NTSC content - only. Click to expand... but i can use it through an US account!
ZeGermanBastorD The code don't work for the PAL version & you can't trade DLC cars. It's US NTSC content - only. Click to expand... but i can use it through an US account!
atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Feb 20, 2011 #8 katsu but i can use it through an US account! Click to expand... and a NTSC game disk.