Refreshed, low miles BENTLEY SPEED 8 fully tuned for perfect speed/handling.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stacks
  • 9 comments
  • 722 views
Messages
20
I can offer a refreshed Bentley Speed 8 with 586.2 miles on it, high RPM turbo kit, racing soft tires, and a fully tuned setup (LSD, suspension, brakes, and transmission) that will work with anyone's TCS, ASM, and SRF preferences. This car is virtually glued to the track and has the looks to match its performance. Please post offers in this thread or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.
 
are you interested in any matte paints?
 
I've got matte and colorshift paints if interested in doing 5 for 1 trade
 
want a ford gt40 race car'69 for it?
 
I'm not interested in any paint, I am looking for cars in return.
 
My interest hasn't been sparked yet, keep the offers coming if you are interested in this pristine Bentley Speed 8 :)
 
How about a HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04? Or a Nissan Option Stream Z? Both are rare cars from the UCD
 
Has rigidity been added? if no then I can trade these now
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Ford GT LM Race Car
XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
 
Back