Regarding a RaNgE StOrMeEr CONCEPT CAR ---YOU GET GOOD £££$$$$

  • Thread starter Thread starter asksat
  • 4 comments
  • 604 views
Messages
11
United Kingdom
england
Messages
asksatti
ANYONE WHO IS TRADING A RANGE STORMER FOR ANY CAR COME FORWARD. I REALLY NEED A RANGE STORMER!!!!!

WHATS IN FOR YOU??

- YOU CAN ASK FOR ANY PREMIUM CAR
- THE CAR CAN BE OF ANY SUITABLE MAKE - INCLUDING PAGANI, FERRARI, LAMBO OR WHATEVER

- THE MAX VALUE THAT I WILL BUY N TRADE IN A CAR IS 500K - 900K

CONTACT ME IF YOUR INTERESTED - - - THE OFFER ABOVE IS GOOD - IV LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR A RANGE STORMER BUT CANNOT FINd ONE

MESSAGE ME ON - asksatti (ps3 id)

THEN WE TALK BUSINESS

PEACE
 
you can win the Stormer with all silver on ib license tests
 
1st Try and avoid all caps, 2nd You can win this car by getting silver on the IB license.
 
No worries now I have traded that for a audi rs6 premium model brand new 931bph, I check thats a good deal considering I really wanted the stormer and have 18,563,000 credits :) Yhh i knew you can get it with all silver but license tests take far to long to complete, u gotta hav some serious time on your hands lol
 
asksat
No worries now I have traded that for a audi rs6 premium model brand new 931bph, I check thats a good deal considering I really wanted the stormer and have 18,563,000 credits :) Yhh i knew you can get it with all silver but license tests take far to long to complete, u gotta hav some serious time on your hands lol

It isn't that hard;). When you want something everything works out;)
 
Back