Regarding post-birthday login

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guffaluff
  • 7 comments
  • 632 views
Messages
1,279
Iceland
Iceland
Messages
Guffaluff
I was just wondering, my birthday is coming up (12th of dec.). But I just moved and my internet connection won't be up by then. So I was wondering if I'll still get a birthday car, or do I have to log in on that very day?

I couldn't find any answer to this on the forums, so any help is appreciated :).

Thanks! :)
 
I was just wondering, my birthday is coming up (12th of dec.). But I just moved and my internet connection won't be up by then. So I was wondering if I'll still get a birthday car, or do I have to log in on that very day?

Sorry to break it to you buddy.................................................................................................................................................................yougottaloginonthatday.
 
It's my b-day today, I wonder what I'll get from 1985?
 
Given the circumstances I think that karma would forgive you if you took advantage of the birthday exploit...
 
I bet you get a rally car. I was born in '85 as well.

I'm '85 myself. It's most likely to get a rally car, checked the car list :)

I might have to glitch my birthday if I don't get my PS3 connected tomorrow :P
 
Back