Regarding prize cars and AR MAX

I bought the AR MAX and unserted the cheats of which i had before but lost due to memory problems....
so i was wondering if you are suppose to get the prixe cars for the codes you enter because i enetered the codes for all the races i have won in the past but did not get the prize cars nor the prize money

Please Pleaes answer this someone

You have obviously just used the All Gold cheat, which will give you all gold except the missions, and the % prize cars, but NOT the race prize cars. You need to put in the cheat for each individual race to get the prize cars, but I don't think there is a way to get the ones from full series.

Also, a word of advice, if you want to do any of the races after using the cheat, save you game, and reset your consol, so that the actual cheat is not active, as it won't let you clear the win for the race until you do so.

I've got a radical thought here. Why don't you just play your way through the game again? You were only at 30something%. The time you've spent trying to cheat your way there could have been spent playing your way there.

Back