Reinstall cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrishagan
  • 6 comments
  • 687 views
Messages
185
United Kingdom
Sunderland
So I created a new account to play the game again and it installed all my previous dlc straight away, I tried to do the borrow glitch from my previous account by deleting game data but it did not work.
Anyway I installed the game again but now in my garage are the dlc cars with an ! Next to them and it says I must reinstall them, I have reinstalled them but still says the same thing.
Any help would be appreciated.
 
Is this all on the same PS3?
 
You hit the big red button on the opening page?
 
Go to your PSN account information and do a history search on your dowloaded dlc. You will need to re-download and install those cars/packs that have that exclamation point next to them.
 
^^^ that would be my next step.👍
 
Back