reinstall save game data

  • Thread starter Thread starter PapaPro
  • 2 comments
  • 1,020 views
Messages
79
Hi all,

I have a clean system and about to reinstall GT5 after a new ROM drive was fitted. I have the save data on a USB stick but have no idea how to put it back onto my system? Anyone help?

I have a PS3 slim and around 600kb of data to install. Not sure if I should instal the game first and then the data or vise verse.

Any advise apreciated as usual.

Take care all
 
There are several existing threads on this, I believe. Look for "upgrading PS3 HDD" and the procedure will be the same, except it sounds like you aren't swapping a hard disk drive or have already done that. Good luck.
 
There are several existing threads on this, I believe. Look for "upgrading PS3 HDD" and the procedure will be the same, except it sounds like you aren't swapping a hard disk drive or have already done that. Good luck.

I have beem searching for over an hour and read everything. But no one said how to put the data back again???

Anyway, I worked it out myself thanks. Go to save data utility and select your memory stick, then press triangle and select copy. This put all my progress from GT5 back onto my PS3. Hope this works and will update this later for others. So just to clarify I did this BEFORE installing GT5.

My high speed internet is now downloading the GT5 600mb patch and I should know very soon if I still have my cars and progress.

Cheers
 
Back