Reinstallation trouble

  • Thread starter Thread starter fbccars924
  • 14 comments
  • 946 views
Messages
2,529
United States
Alton, Illinois
Messages
big_noobowski924
Ok, So i tried to use the borrow glitch on a friends car and now I cant reinstall GT5. I get to 7% and it gives me an error code. ALL my other games work and I have deleted and reinstalled them successfully and its ONLY GT5. Any clues to why this issue may be occuring.

Error code 8001002b
 
Last edited:
^ yeah I hope too I got a few cars sent to me that need to eventually be returned :grumpy: Thankfully the vast majority of my memory usage is games I could care les about. Just got to save my Saints Row save my GT5 save, MGS4 and GTA4
 
Sounds like a bit of retribution...
 
Emailed sony, and the verdict is I get to send my PS3 in for a few days for a free repair. Good thing I'm still under warranty.
 
Ok, So i tried to use the borrow glitch on a friends car and now I cant reinstall GT5. I get to 7% and it gives me an error code. ALL my other games work and I have deleted and reinstalled them successfully and its ONLY GT5. Any clues to why this issue may be occuring.

Error code 8001002b

Make sure you tell them the part about borrowing other peoples cars.
 
Ok, So i tried to use the borrow glitch on a friends car and now I cant reinstall GT5. I get to 7% and it gives me an error code. ALL my other games work and I have deleted and reinstalled them successfully and its ONLY GT5. Any clues to why this issue may be occuring.

Error code 8001002b

Sorry, it's called Karma.
 
When you get it sorted, use the borrow app it's so much easier.
 
^forget that. No car is worth risking over a years worth of hard work.
 
Welp, the disk drive is toast. No discs read anymore. Joyful me.
 
^still has warranty, barely. Was only good for two more weeks. Sending it out tomorrow as soon as I can get a copy of the receipt.

Which is it :lol:.

after this fiasco, it's the latter. two full formats and hand full of restores and quick formats are just fricken ridiculous. not worth it for a Miata.

BTW,Killerjimbag, me trying to glitch a car should have no effect on my disc drive. It's a fact of life that disc drives go bad if underused.
 
^still has warranty, barely. Was only good for two more weeks. Sending it out tomorrow as soon as I can get a copy of the receipt.



after this fiasco, it's the latter. two full formats and hand full of restores and quick formats are just fricken ridiculous. not worth it for a Miata.

BTW,Killerjimbag, me trying to glitch a car should have no effect on my disc drive. It's a fact of life that disc drives go bad if underused.

Disk drives go bad if underused? Really? That's a new one.
Maybe next time you should file away those receipts.
Well have fun on the forums,going to play with my underused PS3.
Oh yeah watch out for the Karma Police.
 
Back