Reintroduction

• Thread starter Capt Air
  • 6 comments
United States
Houston, TX
Capt_Air
Capt Air
Hello everyone! I am Capt Air. I had joined this site on Christmas on 2010 because I had just got GT5 and I needed a racing forum! Back then I was a stupid little kid and truly had no clue what I was talking about, but now I am back and know much much more. As for a little background information on me my name is Erik, I am currently 15 and starting on getting my permit. My first car will most likely be a hand-me-down, a 2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited with just over 200,000 miles but runs like a champ! :D Anyways so game systems I own, PS3, Xbox 360 and before you start thinking that I am a spoiled little brat that gets everything I want from mommy and daddy, I don't. Since school started giving out report cards to me as a 3rd grader, and I'm in 9th now, I have never had below a 92 in any of my class average and I truly do value school. Because of that my dad has considered these systems "encouragement" and a "small investment" due to my hard work. After High School, I hope to go to college and attend University of Kentucky mainly with the ROTC program. After that I want to pursue a career in the Air Force as an officer. In short, Hello again fellow GTP'ers and please disregard every post i've made up until recently :gtpflag:

You joined when you were 11? You'll be getting a sack of coal for Christmas retroactively. :lol:

Welcome back. :cheers:

You joined when you were 11? You'll be getting a sack of coal for Christmas retroactively. :lol:

Welcome back. :cheers:
Actually, I joined when I was 12. Better than another forum I'm on when I joined in 2009! :lol:

Good to see you back captain! :cheers:

3414066-61353-the-british-flag-and-the-silhouette-of-a-soldier-s-military-salute%20copy.png

Back