Rejected from online room

  • Thread starter Thread starter turismoslayer
  • 9 comments
  • 1,255 views
Messages
550
United States
Newport Beach, CA
Messages
TurismoSlayer
What gives? I consider myself an above average driver. However, the others in the room were faster than I. Just couldn't seem to catch up with my untuned cars but the PP was about there.

Anyways on the 3rd of 3 races everyone backed out just after the 1st lap then I was racing alone. They were talking but I wasn't really paying attention. Coming around the last couple corners of the lap they started counting down from 3 then bam rejected. What could I have done wrong? Or am I just not fast enough? Is this common for online play?
 
Did you bump, or "rub" past any of them?
 
Everyone else quit the race for a reason, you stayed. They were waiting for only you so they could get back on the track, and you were holding them up. That's why they kicked you.

TL;DR: If everyone else quits the race, so should you.
 
No. Never got much of a chance to race with the pack. At the end of the first races I'd end up a good 20-30 sec behind the leader.
 
Everyone else quit the race for a reason, you stayed. They were waiting for only you so they could get back on the track, and you were holding them up. That's why they kicked you.

TL;DR: If everyone else quits the race, so should you.

Yeah, If they all left and you were running race alone - you should have quit.
 
Schwartz
Everyone else quit the race for a reason, you stayed. They were waiting for only you so they could get back on the track, and you were holding them up. That's why they kicked you.

TL;DR: If everyone else quits the race, so should you.

Sounds like this
 
if you see the host and the majority of racers leave a race almost instantly that probably means you should back out, the fact that you stayed in the race and held them up is why you were kicked.
 
The fact that you stayed in the race and held them up is why you were kicked.

- That should answer your question. But, some people are nicer, and tell you to leave, instead of just counting (as described earlier). - But, that's life, and it happens all of the time, so I would just forget it.
 
Dean J
- That should answer your question. But, some people are nicer, and tell you to leave, instead of just counting (as described in the OP). - But, that's life, and it happens all of the time, so I would just forget it.

Well he said he heard them talking then heard them count down then he got kicked. Oh well though. Still your fault hahaha not trying to be mean by saying that. Just when you are in a race and you see everyone back out you might want to too. Or at least ask why they backed out and do they want you to back in the chat box
 
Thanks for the replies everyone. That makes perfect sence. I'm rarely online and didnt know what was going on and that was what I should have done. Lesson learned here :-)

No problem ORPHANTHIRTY, was my fault :-)
 
Back