RelapseMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter AOS-
  • 5 comments
  • 976 views

AOS-

Premium
Messages
28,816
Canada
'Sauga, ON
I'm not a rap-only person, but I did like some of Eminem's older songs. Now with his album released a week ago, he stills sings with that silly accent.

However there are some very outstanding singles, like the skits that lead into the next songs. I personlly love Beautiful. No weird accent, not attacking anyone, it's an opinion told straight up with minimal swearing, the beat is mellow and the chorus is quite deep in my opinion.



One of the more better lyrics, like Stan.
 
Certainly not his best, but it's really not a bad album. I'm about half way through and I haven't heard a bad track yet. Definitely better than the re-up.
 
Beautiful is amazing. Underground isn't too bad, though it can get offensive. Crack A Bottle & Old Time's Sake have some good beats, but the silly accent thankfully seems to have been kept to those silly songs like We Made You.
 
I've been an Eminem fan since 'Infinite' so it's hard to fault the guy in any way shape or form from my view.

I will say that this album brings him back to Marshall Mathers LP & The Eminem Show era, where he created most of his best songs. 3AM is an absolute lyrical treat and showcases his psychotic side once again. We Made You is the same as nearly every first song he releases from an album (Real Slim Shady, Just Lose It, Without Me, My Name Is), always a comical showing before he goes ballistic and raw.

But a top album and I'd say 8.5/10 on it.
 
It's not bad, I think I prefer his older work better but Relapse is still fairly good. I do like how Dre turns up on the album too.
 
i have it i like it, been fan from eminem since.. uhm....ehh, since i listen to music?!
 
Back