Remasters/ports to ps4/ps5/consoles wish

Canada
Mtl
Hey guys, some games i wish would be remastered, notably on ps4 for me..
And not just on psnow.
***Edit: well actually not just ports, as i wish they updated graphics, for older games, maybe controls too.
Many supposed remasters seem just ports with no redone graphics etc. A remake would be a redone game of course.

God of war 1,2, ascension.
System shock 1,2.
Dead space 1,2,3.
Some smaller pc games like:
Shadowrun 1,2,3.
Hidden deep.
And warfare vehicle sims.

Just some i thought of now, ill add more as i remember them..

I read that system shock 1 remaster is being planned for console, as is a remake of the 2nd.

Last edited:
I am interested in remakes, but also feel that we need more new games. Most remakes I play only for a few hours if I played the original.

One remake I desperately want is Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver. And of course Ridge Race Type 4.

But a metal gear solid is not on my wishlist as I already played it to death.

So it’s a very personal thing which games will be played as remaster.

But a new game is always more than welcome. It has the power to surpirise (and yes disappoint). But Disco Elysium caught me be surprise and that experience a remake can’t give.

I am interested in remakes, but also feel that we need more new games. Most remakes I play only for a few hours if I played the original.

One remake I desperately want is Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver. And of course Ridge Race Type 4.

But a metal gear solid is not on my wishlist as I already played it to death.

So it’s a very personal thing which games will be played as remaster.

But a new game is always more than welcome. It has the power to surpirise (and yes disappoint). But Disco Elysium caught me be surprise and that experience a remake can’t give.

Yeah i agree, im not much for replaying games i already did just because they were remastered either.
Its just for games i haven't played or just little, or played maybe the 1st in a series and not the rest.

Yeah a remake of Legacy of kane could be cool.
Well i mostly meant remasters unless i played it already then I'd prefer a remake i guess.

Yeah im also interested in disco elysium, just came out on ps4.
Looks intriguing, with supposedly lots of options on how you roleplay it.

I've been playing another isometric dialogue focused rpg, tides of numenera, more original maybe but not as well rated as elysium.

I just missed out on some older games, thats why i wish for some remasters.

I just played god of war 3 remastered on ps4, and found it pretty cool, well im just near the beginning still, so it makes me want to experience the older games in the series, but in a spruced up ps4 version to match god3 let's say..
Which looks pretty damn good for a ps3 game still. All the animations too.

Cheers.

Last edited:
A Ridge Racer Omega Collection style game combining RR7 and Ridge Racer 2 PSP content.

I know that the series is dead but it would be so nice for it to have a proper send off.

Im tinkering around with mgs5, so much detail, effort put into it, pretty cool stealth infiltration game.
Too bad kojima lost the ip.
Hope he will make something as cool in the future.

Makes me wish for a remaster of mgs4 and 3, which i never played, not having a ps those times.

Edit: pff i was trying to start mgs5 on ps4, while Sony network is down. Wont start, black screen after the server not reachable message.
This game even has an offine play option.
Started days gone instead and works.
They should fix this.

Last edited:
Grand Theft Auto iV would be nice but Rockstar would be negative for something like that....

GTAIV_%CE%9B%CE%BF%CE%B3%CF%8C%CF%84%CF%85%CF%80%CE%BF.jpg

Back