Reminder: FOV Trick

• Thread starter Heindrik
  • 6 comments
NoBioN
I have seen some in the thread of people who has recently bought a xbox360 and forza 3, Who is complaining about kissing the wheel inside cocpit view.

How to do it - See the difference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=malUK63iBhc&feature=related

I used this since the day i got forza 3.

- You can see the side mirror and back mirror completely.

- You can see the wheel and more of the dashboard. making it more exciting to drive a new car

- Just feels more like the cockpit of GT 5

I hope this reminder will help a few people out there ;)

I recently learned that you can also use this trick while offline, you just need to connect the x360 to a router, the router doesn't need to be connected to the internet but it still gives the ip that the x360 needs for the trick to work.

I recently learned that you can also use this trick while offline, you just need to connect the x360 to a router, the router doesn't need to be connected to the internet but it still gives the ip that the x360 needs for the trick to work.

How works that?, i ask you because when i do the "FOV trick" the console freeze sometimes(not always), i wonder if the router thing give me a solution.

Sorry my english.

i did this last night and it works a treat... lot better view from inside the car..
Yup I have been using this view and love it. Much better interior experience. Its amazing how detailed some of these interiors are. 👍

Back