Remote B-Spec background music ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter soniae74
  • 9 comments
  • 682 views
Messages
1,257
United States
US
Messages
Will Send By PM
My peronalised Race music doesn't seem to play in the background while in Remote race mode and my personalised Menu music doesn't seem to play either.
Therefore, how do I choose what music is played when racing in Remote mode please?
Thanks
 
Who cares? I'm generally on my PC when remote racing? What's the point otherwise?

Or have I missed something?
 
Thanks, not helpfull. If it did not matter, to me, I would not have asked. FYI, I often have it running when working.
 
No, you're right it wasn't very helpful.

How about this: mute your telly and put the stereo on.
 
Music that plays for me is menu music and its always been since I've run remote races from the computer.
 
Menu music? Hmm, ok Ill have another look at it, thanks.

Edit:
You were right, it was indeed Menu music. Not sure how I missed that last time, thanks
 
I shut off all tracks in menu music options and it still plays music...
 
I shut off all tracks in menu music options and it still plays music...

I quite enjoy watching the races - periodically - while working and the music is company in the background. Makes sense to make use of it since the PS3 is on anyway.
 
I quite enjoy watching the races - periodically - while working and the music is company in the background. Makes sense to make use of it since the PS3 is on anyway.

Way around this to edit the menu music. I did this and I have some of the racing music playing in the remote races (so I manage to fool myself that its not menu music).
 
Yep, done that - currently have 'The Prodigy; Invaders Must Die' playing !!!
:D
 
Back