Remote Race Issue!

  • Thread starter Thread starter syxspeedemon
  • 2 comments
  • 514 views
Messages
14
Messages
syxspeedemon
I've been involved in remote racing all morning with no problems...until now. I just tried to set up another race and I got this message:

"Unable to retrieve race start information from the game server"

Has anyone else experienced this? Does this mean I've lost the internet connection to my PS3 (or even worse, lost power)? I'm at work, so I can physically check it out. Any feedback would be appreciated.
 
I've been involved in remote racing all morning with no problems...until now. I just tried to set up another race and I got this message:

"Unable to retrieve race start information from the game server"

Has anyone else experienced this? Does this mean I've lost the internet connection to my PS3 (or even worse, lost power)? I'm at work, so I can physically check it out. Any feedback would be appreciated.

This happened to me last week, my internet dropped at the house. Had my son reboot the wireless router and I was back up 👍 I tried to login to GT5 My Home this morning with no luck, wonder if that has anything to do with it?
 
I hope not. My fiance won't be home until 5:30 and talking her through navigating the PS3 is like discussing astrophysics with an idiot. She just gets frustrated and threatens to shut it off. I'm missing out on valuable race time!
 
Back