- 40
- ShinobuKobayashi
Hey I thought of something to use Remote races for something funny. I want to Host a remote race with 16 different people who all enter a car as prize. The winner takes all so wins 15 cars!
All you need is to enter your PSN, a car you are willing to gift and a level 0 driver shared. I will add everyone and when there are 16 entrants I will host the remote race with NASCAR only cars on Grand Valley Speedway. I noticed that level 0 drivers will spin out a lot so you can't predict who is going to win.
After the race I will post the screenshot of the finish and then you will need to add the winner on PSN and gift him the car. People who don't gift can't enter anymore obviously.
Let me know if you want in.
1. PSN: ShinobuKobayashi - Car: Nissan Nismo Z (SuperGT)
All you need is to enter your PSN, a car you are willing to gift and a level 0 driver shared. I will add everyone and when there are 16 entrants I will host the remote race with NASCAR only cars on Grand Valley Speedway. I noticed that level 0 drivers will spin out a lot so you can't predict who is going to win.
After the race I will post the screenshot of the finish and then you will need to add the winner on PSN and gift him the car. People who don't gift can't enter anymore obviously.
Let me know if you want in.
1. PSN: ShinobuKobayashi - Car: Nissan Nismo Z (SuperGT)