Remote Racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter tuninghouse
  • 237 comments
  • 25,505 views
Would a host please add me? I had to restart my GT5 save after PS3 death. Need the cash!

PSN: Natureboy99
 
been busy with Remote racing.. its fun!
add me!

psn: PIOTROV121

Doing races multiple times a day and try to include at least one driver from all friends each day!
 
Feel free to add me too. PSN: KingofKona. I shared two drivers.
 
I am also available with 2-4 bobs at most times, so feel free to add and race me. PSN: fellenius
 
Can i turn off my tv without having my ps3 going into sleep mode?
 
^^^ Yes. I turn my TV off for remote racing, B-Spec enduros, paused/bedtime on A-Spec enduros.

No problems.
 
Again, if anyone is interested, feel free to add me if you guys want full grid races. I've got 2 drivers ready to race.
 
Looking for Remote Racing mates.
psn: Morrosco

Got a lvl 24 Bob shared and will add others soon. Will host and not just freeload.
______________________________________________________________

Updated:

Got 5 drivers shared atm (Will always have at least 4 up). Been running full grids all day. Feel free to add me and I'll accept when I get home from work.
 
Last edited:
i have 5 bobs im level 20 and i also have lots of cool cars set to online including ferrari F10 so you can borrow it for the seasonals my psn: OMAR_NOS :)
 
Last edited:
ey guys add me i should have about 5 or so bobs shared, wanna get into this remote racing thing, seems like it could be a bit of fun while i'm not playing my self
psn: ParkadawgZ
 
this is great! My 2 bobs made over 250K today while I was at work!
 
Hi guys
My PSN is CitrineMondeoRS, get me in ya! Have only just really started B spec so could do with all the help I can get. Not online a massive amount but will try my best to be a good host when I am about :)
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know what the dots are next to the prize section of the drivers stats


got through 4 pages after this question was asked and couldnt find an answer..... Can anyone fill me in??

Cheers
Stu
 
got through 4 pages after this question was asked and couldnt find an answer..... Can anyone fill me in??

Cheers
Stu

The (up to) three yellow dots deal with the amount of credits the driver has earned.

●●● = (up to) 50,000 credits
●●● = 50,000 credits up to 199,999 credits
●●● = 200,000 or more credits

I'm certain on the amount for three dots, but I'm not 100% certain about one or two dots. (With PSN down I have no drivers earning credits for me, and I fortunately only had one of my six drivers shared when PSN went down. Needless to say, I can't test or verify. I do believe there's something in the manual about it, so if anyone can conform that would be awesome...)

Hope this helps!

Peace...
 
GTP_Badmoon everyone please feel free to add me for some A-Spec or B-Spec racing fun. I've always got at least 2 drivers shared.
 
this is great! My 2 bobs made over 250K today while I was at work!
Do I understand this correctly?
All day for 250k? When you can make 500k in 3 1/2 minutes in a seasonal race at LaSarthe?
 
PSN is stigy_bird_85
I have 2 lvl 0 drivers to use. I will try to host races aswell but I have a 6 month old who comes first lol
 
5 drivers online add me mango1985 i will host when i get the chance
 
5 bobs online, in the level 20's, will host races as well. PSN dig5dad
 
Do I understand this correctly?
All day for 250k? When you can make 500k in 3 1/2 minutes in a seasonal race at LaSarthe?

I make 3 million credits a day from remote racing doing all but 2 mouse clicks. Grinding seasonals gets boring.
 
Back