remote racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikeeesf
  • 24 comments
  • 1,037 views
Messages
1,740
Messages
mikeesf, mike_esf2
I have two slots of 5 racers available. cost is two tickets or 0/0/0 cars per week. tickets I am after are levels 2,3 and 1997-2004.
I run 10 hours per night and longer on weekends. so people would get 30 races x5 bobs=150 races per night
 
Put me down mate I can allocate Tuesday's & Thursday's to you, I have all level and year tickets ;)
 
Put me down mate I can allocate Tuesday's & Thursday's to you, I have all level and year tickets ;)

send a fr to mike_esf4, and thanks, I will accept the fr and get it going tonight
 
Put me down too Bday tickets 97,98 ?
I can send first tomorow and I can add you in 3 hours 👍
 
mikeeesf
send a fr to mike_esf4, and thanks, I will accept the fr and get it going tonight

Cool FR incoming ;)
 
Put me down too Bday tickets 97,98 ?
I can send first tomorow and I can add you in 3 hours 👍

okay will add and start tonight thanks as well
 
Oh Oh me me.

Level 2 coming after re-set. Level 3 after re-set tomorrow. 👍
 
I can squeeze you in. I may have to set up the second unit
 
Thank you good sir.
Level 2 ticket sent to mike_esf 4:tup:

Thanks,playnthru :)
 
My main account PSN playnthru 👍

Thank you,mate :cheers:

I'll switch that tonight, I did the alt last night until psn screwed up
 
mikeeesf
I'll switch that tonight, I did the alt last night until psn screwed up

PSN screwed up ? What happened ?
 
PSN screwed up ? What happened ?

The race got stuck loading and I got booted at 1 am it happens every now and then with me I need to remember to reset the broadcasting router before I start remote racing
 
mikeeesf
The race got stuck loading and I got booted at 1 am it happens every now and then with me I need to remember to reset the broadcasting router before I start remote racing

Oh mannnnnnnnn ! 👍
 
The race got stuck loading and I got booted at 1 am it happens every now and then with me I need to remember to reset the broadcasting router before I start remote racing

Same thing happened to me :grumpy:
I wish the ps3 would re-connect automatically.
 
Bday tickets '97&'98 sent 👍
 
'98 sent 👍

Edit: erm ... Just sent that to mike_esf4 , is that where you need the tickets ?
 
Last edited:
What are you needing tonight ?
 
mikeeesf

Ok mate , do me a favour please , if you are on Psn fr triggsie2 and I'll ad and send in around 1 hour or so . If not hopefully you can ad my fr before 10pm GMT ;)
 
Ok mate , do me a favour please , if you are on Psn fr triggsie2 and I'll ad and send in around 1 hour or so . If not hopefully you can ad my fr before 10pm GMT ;)

I will add triggsie2 in about 2.5 hours
 
Back