remove overtaken cars

• Thread starter mrjhack
  • 14 comments
France
France
hi. does anyone know how to remove this ??

how to.PNG

Yeah this really needs to be fixed, it bugs me a lot and I'm sure it bugs others as much. (Not talking 'bout the first answer here...)

The more we complain about these details the better the game will be after the next updates, guaranteed. PD will have to do something with this as a lot of people are concerned about the lack of HUD customization in GT7. My guess is that we will eventually be able to remove it, but I doubt we will see major HUD changes soon.

I removed it from my laptop screen in 0.5 seconds. Then I came back to post this comment.
The quality of the response mirrored the quality of the question.

Actual Answer: You cannot turn that feature off.
The Internet Badman Society recognises your Internet Badmannery, your certificates are in the post, congratulations on passing the Internet Badman NVQ Lvl 2

Those ragequitters always crack me up. Especially when I see the banishment into the shadow realm lol Usually costs me a few position's though as I cant control the laughter. It would be a nice feature to get it removed, agreed

I removed it from my laptop screen in 0.5 seconds. Then I came back to post this comment.

The quality of the response mirrored the quality of the question.

Actual Answer: You cannot turn that feature off.
I strongly suggest that both of you re-read the AUP and ensure you follow it when you next post, harassing and belittling another member for asking a question is unacceptable.

This is not a subject for debate.

Good question imo and as Daan said, don't bother listening to stupid answers. Most of all the members are very nice.

Back