Remove return to pits option.PS4 

• Thread starter Hygrade B
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
Jamaican living in UK
Hygrade-B
Is there a way to remove return to pits in the game?
I noticed it being used a lot in qualifying, I even seen people put just enough fuel in the car that it runs out a just after passing the start finish line.
Everyone is asking for close to real life racing in how the car feels etc , but I see everyone use return to pits which is a form of cheating every car should have to complete the lap & not jump to pits.
I guess I am use to the F1 game by CM where you have to complete the lap which all good dim games should do.

Without simulated tow trucks, disabling "return to pits" would just strand players with no recourse if their car runs out of fuel (intentionally or otherwise) or is otherwise disabled...

I guess what you're after, more precisely, is for players to have to "bank" their qualifying time by driving to the pit in order for it to count. That seems more plausible.

It can't be disabled, no. Personally I have no problem with it at all. It is available to everyone so you can't cheat with it as such.

It may not be very sim like of course but really, who wants to wait for an in-game tow truck to drag you back to the pits if you wreck or run out of fuel.

Back