Removing part of progress

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikolay
  • 0 comments
  • 357 views
Messages
2
Got a question which I want to throw into the community.

Is it possible to delete a part of progress in GT5? The reason why I am asking is that having struggled with B5 license test, I tried out of curiosity the glitch found online which allowed it to be completed in under 4 sec. While the golden cup was still present on the screen I realised that it was a massive mistake on my part.

This does not sit well with me as it feels like a cheating. Being level 18 in A spec and level 8 or so in B Spec I dunnot feel like starting the game again.

However In light of upcoming mechanical damage patch I am contemplating to do it all over again, which begs another question if the grind to further levels is worth it, or hopefully PD will provide more races as DLC plus damage etc... and make the game the way it was suppose to be realised.
 
Back