Corvettegt Messages 31 Mar 21, 2011 #1 What's your fastest time in a tuned AVANTIME around the Norwand Short Track forward? I managed a 1.09.562! Faster than I did in a Ford GT!
What's your fastest time in a tuned AVANTIME around the Norwand Short Track forward? I managed a 1.09.562! Faster than I did in a Ford GT!
GTP_roadrunner Messages 640 Messages awan_afuqja Mar 21, 2011 #2 That´s nice. By the way, this reminds me of a car in a former GT installment, it was called something like "Renault Espace F1". It was the predecessor to the Avantime, but equipped with an F1 engine Unfortunately it didn´t make it into GT5...
That´s nice. By the way, this reminds me of a car in a former GT installment, it was called something like "Renault Espace F1". It was the predecessor to the Avantime, but equipped with an F1 engine Unfortunately it didn´t make it into GT5...