Renault Dauphine Gordini 1963

North Korea
With Kim Jong Un
flag_fr.gif
Renault Dauphine Gordini '63

Why I Want This In GT: This would be the perfect competitor the the Volkswagen 1200 we currently have in the game. Also, I would love to see this as a troll car in racing lobbies, as people will definitely not expect this to be competitive.

From Wikipedia: Renault Dauphine is a rear-engined economy car manufactured by Renault in a single body style – a three-box, 4-door saloon – as the successor to the Renault 4CV; more than two million units were sold worldwide during its production run from 1956 until 1967. Along with such cars as the Volkswagen Beetle, Morris Minor, Mini and Fiat 500, the Dauphine pioneered the modern European economy car. Renault marketed variants of the Dauphine, including a sport model, the Gordini, a luxury version, the Ondine, the 1093 factory racing model, and the Caravelle/Floride, a Dauphine-based two-door coupé and two-door convertible.

Specs:
Engine: naturally aspirated 0.8 L inline-4
Horsepower: 37 HP
Torque: 48 ft-lb
Drivetrain: RR
Gearbox: 4-speed manual
Weight: 660 kg
Length: 3,937 mm
Width: 1,524 mm
Height: 1,441 mm

Photos:
ebay_171568616869_1.jpg

ebay_171568616869_7.jpg

ebay141773847596475.jpg

Renault12.jpg

Video:

I found this , but i don't know if Pete05 has suggest it as a race version or the stock?
It's almost likely a racing version, because Pete05's suggestions usually consist of cars that raced in Australian motorsports. However, I'm pretty sure it is unchanged from the base model aside from stickers.

Last edited:
It's almost likely a racing version, because Pete05's suggestions usually consist of cars that raced in Australian motorsports. However, I'm pretty sure it is unchanged from the base model aside from stickers.
Yeah maybe so. Yeah i'm also sure about that therefore I was wondering :)

Alright ladies and gentlemen I can say I am a proud new owner of a 1963 renault gordini, however it definitely needs some work, I'm looking for some caliper rebuild kit. Anyone here willing to help me out?

Alright ladies and gentlemen I can say I am a proud new owner of a 1963 renault gordini, however it definitely needs some work, I'm looking for some caliper rebuild kit. Anyone here willing to help me out?
I think you have dramatically misunderstood where you are.

While GTPlanet does have a number of members who are knowledgeable in the automotive sphere, this particular thread is one in which the car in question has been nominated by the user who started the thread as a vehicle they would like to be included in a future version of the Gran Turismo racing game series - and other users can "like" the post to signify their voting for it.

The thread might rank well on Google (which is likely how you found it), but it's not somewhere to ask about vehicle maintenance for the real thing. There's a small chance that someone in the Cars in General forum here at GTP might be able to help you, but it is a very, very small chance indeed.

Back