Renault Espace F1

Philippines
Manila
I was expected and thought there’s a only 1 formula one car in the game, but it’s not, it’s just made prototype F1. I was hype with Espace F1 but doesn’t have ability of greatest handling. Only the true “F1” has their own rights. Haha… There’s no F1 car in the game, only GT3 or onward and that is all :)

The Espace F1 is so named because it’s a Renault Espace (a consumer MPV) with an F1 engine, not because it’s a bona fide F1 car. Because it’s an MPV, it’s going to be pretty heavy compared to an F1 car.

The Espace F1 is so named because it’s a Renault Espace (a consumer MPV) with an F1 engine, not because it’s a bona fide F1 car. Because it’s an MPV, it’s going to be pretty heavy compared to an F1 car.
Not quite, other than the name it's got nothing to do with an Epsace. It's built around a carbon fibre chassis with bespoke bodywork and an F1 engine. That's said, I'm not really sure what the point is of this thread? GT2 came out in 1999, we know there's no F1 car in the game (at least in any unmodded version of the game).

Last edited:
Not quite, other than the name it's got nothing to do with an Epsace. It's built around a carbon fibre chassis with bespoke bodywork and an F1 engine. That's said, I'm not really sure what the point is of this thread? GT2 came out in 1999, we know there's no F1 car in the game (at least in any unmodded version of the game).
Thanks, I forgot about that part.

As for why the thread exists, I’m guessing OP is new to the game and doesn’t really know everything about the cars and guessed that the Espace F1 is in fact an F1 car because of its name. I tried my best to recognize this and not sound condenscending in my response.

Back