Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16V ’02

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stockmyster
  • 9 comments
  • 777 views
Messages
13
Messages
Stockmyster
Really want Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16V ’02
Bored of waiting for it to show up in the UCD
Cheers
 
I've got two of them, do you have any tickets you would be willing to trade?
 
Nah i dont think i do, i use all the tickets i get. My mates just bought this car in real life so i wanna get it for that reason. Ill happily buy u a car :)
 
Nah i dont, i always use them. Im not into collecting. Just want this car cause my mates bought one in real life.
Ill buy u a car if u want?
 
That'll work I haven't got the 111R yet, I'll take one of those.
 
Ok whats ur PSN mines "Stockmyster"
 
Mine is Buckstank I'll send yours tonight
 
Not the one i wanted but close enough, cheers mate
 
Sorry about that if I come across the other one I'll send it your way.
P.s. I just started doing remote races so I can use your driver if you don't mind using mine.
Thanks
 
Back