Renault Sport Lutencia/Clio Trophy race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bien Cien
  • 15 comments
  • 1,164 views
Messages
688
Messages
Cypher_Zephyr
I'm looking for this car in #99 Pink Only

I prefer the Lutecia version but if you happened to have the Clio only I'll be fine with it. The latest I can trade is tomorrow, the 8th, and I can only trade paints, museum cards and horns. I have very little gears but specify and I can check.

If you are missing some of the Lutecia Trophy Race cars I have two of them:

#55 Blue
#22 Yellow or #9 Dark Yellow (most likely it's the #9 but need to double check)

The latest and only day I can trade one of those cars or any others you might want is Tuesday the 9th.


Any of my tickets are available if you have the Lutencia #99 pink version in 0/0 condition. If you send the car not in that condition you will not receive a ticket.

Thanks :gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
1_09_12_07_9_25_23.gif
 
I have both, you can choose.
There are miles on them and I cannot trade anything before next monday.

Cheers
 
I have both, you can choose.
There are miles on them and I cannot trade anything before next monday.

Cheers

Next Monday the 15th?
 
8th, sorry :)
 
Yeah, I'll send it the 8th, you on the 9th :)
I'll settle for a 1000 ticket.

Thanks
 
Yeah, I'll send it the 8th, you on the 9th :)
I'll settle for a 1000 ticket.

Thanks

Sounds like a deal, so a 0/0 Lutecia Trophy Race Car #99 for a 1000 ticket on 08/09.
 
Last edited:
I have both, you can choose.
There are miles on them and I cannot trade anything before next monday.

Cheers

Unfortunatly there are miles on them.
One of them could be 0/0 as I traded it, the other I bought from UCD.
I'll let you know OK?
 
Oh I didn't read the OP properly :D

Ill check and if it got miles, you get it for free as I don't need any of the offers for that car :)
 
OK, they both have miles and switches on them.

If you get your hands on a 0/0 before, please do.
If not...then I'll send the Lutecia on monday.

Cheers
 
OK, they both have miles and switches on them.

If you get your hands on a 0/0 before, please do.
If not...then I'll send the Lutecia on monday.

Cheers

Sure no problem. I sent you a PM.
 
I have the pink Lutecia in 0/0. It is yours for free on 10th! 👍
 
Oh perfect. Thanks Dr.Mabusa666.

Cheers
 
Back