Rendezvous

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5 comments
  • 654 views
Messages
7,424
United States
I Hate Stalkers
Messages
gogatrs
I think that this world renown short film deserves it's own thread.
I would post a YouTube link, but I'm using my iPod.

According to wikipedia, it was filmed on a Mercedes 300L but the sound came from a Ferrari V12 (:drool:)

What are your moral opinions on this film?

Speculations on the car used?

Let the conspiracy theories role on!
 
I thought this thread was going to be about the Buick.


Carry on.
 
^
Yeah me too, I was going to vent my disgust for them.
 
Here's the video, in case anyone is wondering:
 
That sounds ridiculously awesome even on my iPod Touch's speaker. :dopey:
 
This reminds me of those crazy Russians (and Ghost Rider) that get an insanely quick motorcycle and dart through cities on them. Except this has a much better noise, and much less traffic.
 
Back