Rent Historic Racing Car

Messages
130
Messages
KaffeineKeiser
Fellow gear-heads,
I am so frustrated trying to coach my Bob through the Historic Racing Car Cup with the Toyota 7. It's like none of the guys have no idea where the nose is on the car.
Anyone wanna rent something to me so that I can put this challenge in my rear view mirrors?
Thanks,
Kaffeine

PSN ID: KaffeineKeiser
 
Buy a camaro and race mod it. Should easily win then :)
 
Anto_88
Buy a camaro and race mod it. Should easily win then :)

Really? What's the max HP on a race mod Camaro?

I'm stuck on the same race...
 
did u use the tune for the toyota 7? cause its pretty easy to win it if you follow it
 
slan3dog
did u use the tune for the toyota 7? cause its pretty easy to win it if you follow it

Nope. Link?
 
2J was the way to go
 
Buy a camaro and race mod it. Should easily win then :)
Well I just spent a truckload o'cash on the Camaro and the race mods + extras. Right now my Bob is dead last after 1 lap. You owe me a beer.
Kaffeine
 
Is the new 'loan' feature working?
 
Rent is 3x if I send u a 2J

Why not just ask for a trade instead of rent or borrow or loan
 
The new share feature works just fine where you can borrow a car without ever actually getting the car.

Add HBR-Roadhog then you can go to my profile and borrow my 2J
 

I really don't wanna buy a 2J. My daughter calls it the washing-machine car and I have to agree. Wanna loan one to me for a day?
Thanks,
Kaffeine
 
Back