Repaint questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter phil bell
  • 9 comments
  • 818 views
Messages
3,928
Messages
PepsiMaxCrew
is it true that when you repaint a car,sometimes the interior color changes,anyone can elaborate on this?like what color it normally changes to?oh and what about cars like the r8 with its side blades?do those change color when you repaint?
 
Hmmm, I've never seen this happen with any of the cars I've repainted.
 
It has something to do with the Hue of your paint. Different Hue of paint will change the interior color (only those color that you see in the Dealership though). One exception to the rule is the Zonda R, the interior will change to what ever color you paint outside.
 
Pagai Zonda R - change the exterior colour, interior colour changes aswell into the exterior colour...
 
Also works with the old Fiat 500, and the Kubelwagen and Schwimmwagen; anything with a bare metal interior.
 
that means my f430 will forever have that awful beige interior? i also want to get rid of the stupid red seats on the r8 5.2...
 
I noticed this too

Wanted a white Focus ST with the correct blue interior so bought a blue one to respray, but when I did the interior changed to orange :yuck:
 
HN7
It has something to do with the Hue of your paint. Different Hue of paint will change the interior color (only those color that you see in the Dealership though). One exception to the rule is the Zonda R, the interior will change to what ever color you paint outside.

Lol I swear the god I just received my first chrome chip and was about to paint that Zonda chrome. Can't immagine a chrome seat/interior though.
 
Lol I swear the god I just received my first chrome chip and was about to paint that Zonda chrome. Can't immagine a chrome seat/interior though.

I painted my Zonda R Chrome and, just some advice NEVER look inside it.
 
Tangent: Is there a gold chrome, I want to start dubaiing out some of my cars? Zonda R sounds intriguing...
 
Back