Replacement Power Supply for TS-GT?

United States
United States
RaceManiacGT1
So over the weekend apparently my power supply for TS-GT Stopped working. At first I didn't know it was the supply and I tried many different things and the wheel just won't get recognized by the PC. Since I still have my T500RS for the off chance I just plug its brick and and voila, the TS-PC is back up and running. I am eventually getting the T500RS to a friend so I still need to buy a power supply for TS-PC. Any good way of getting one(or one for T500RS?) I've reached out to TM Support and Ricmotech but I haven't heard back from them.

I didn't get it at Ricmotech, I just asked there since they seem to carry a lot of TM stuff.

I did find that you can get T500RS supply(even down to the same brand and model) on Amazon so I might just go that route. I am kinda bummed that TM hasn't gotten back to me at all.

I didn't get it at Ricmotech, I just asked there since they seem to carry a lot of TM stuff.

I did find that you can get T500RS supply(even down to the same brand and model) on Amazon so I might just go that route. I am kinda bummed that TM hasn't gotten back to me at all.
Here in Europe I get response the next day or 2. They aren’t the quickest. I’m not sure if it is wise to use t500 power supply. I’m no engineer. I recommend calling TM support instead of emailing.

I've been running the T500RS one in the mean time and its been working so far. T500RS one is higher current and peak power rating(6.6A vs 4A and 160W vs 90W). But I would like to get a replacement TS-PC one for sure though.

TM got back to me on replacement Turbo Powersupply, $136 shipped.....um probably I'll just keep using the T500 and my friend who is getting my T500 will buy the $60 replacement T500 unit on Amazon

Back