Replacing steering wheels and belts, installing sensors and Changing the seats On the bucket-shaped.

  • Thread starter Thread starter svytram
  • 3 comments
  • 254 views
Messages
8
Sweden
Sweden
Hello everyone, the point of my forum is to finally add steering wheel replacement and 4-point seat belt installation. And oil pressure sensors and the like, like on the ae86 Shiyuchi Shigeno And other cars from the tuning brand in the game
These are the things that will be useful and visually improve the appearance of the car. And it will help to make similar copies rally cars, circuit cars, or street racers Anything.

I would like to see steering wheels from different brands, but with and without offset Like Nardi gara 3 type 0 silver spoke And with a departure like Nardi Deep Corn


Sports belts, well, I think the most famous ones are Takata and Sabelt. I would like to see them.


As for the sensors, I think we can limit ourselves to just one Greddy Because this brand is considered to be in the game but in the form of a 240z But it would be nice to see different brands.

And the last thing is the bucket seats and not only them
This also adds to the car's appearance and makes it more sporty, just like everything else listed above.
 
Again, this looks like a suggestion of a feature, and should be in the Suggestions/Features forum...

... but it looks even more like the 12-year old thread I already pointed you towards in there.



Rather than creating more threads in the wrong place (as already pointed out) you should add a comment post to that one and - more importantly - "Like" the first post to vote for it.
 
Again, this looks like a suggestion of a feature, and should be in the Suggestions/Features forum...

... but it looks even more like the 12-year old thread I already pointed you towards in there.



Rather than creating more threads in the wrong place (as already pointed out) you should add a comment post to that one and - more importantly - "Like" the first post to vote for it.
Sorry, I can't find the community I'm looking for.
I apologize for my mistake for the second time.
 
Sorry, I can't find the community I'm looking for.
I apologize for my mistake for the second time.
If you click on that thread as embedded into my post (virtually anywhere in that giant box), that takes you to that thread.
 
Back