Replay ability in "My Lounge" online racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter AhhhhhSUM
  • 4 comments
  • 1,367 views
Messages
8
A friend and I were racing in an event created in "My lounge". After race was finished..I was hoping at a minimum to be able to save replay to watch later after our racing session. There is no option to do this. Am I blind or to many brain cells smashed over the holiday?

I have not raced in regular online race yet...so all I know is the races I host in my lounge. So I'm not sure of the replay functionality in those. I suspect it is somewhere, because I see vids of online race videos on you tube.

Thanks for any replies.
John.
 
When I was racing online (not in My Lounge, though), I wanted to look at the rankings (on the left side of your screen) after a race I finished, and saw a "save replay" button there.
 
Exactly that... look for the Podium icon after the race. That will show the results and at the bottom of that screen is the Save Replay button.
 
The trick is that everyone left in the race by the end actually needs to finish before the timer expires. Too many online rooms leave the timer at 30 seconds and there'll always be at least one slowpoke who doesn't finish in time, preventing you from accessing the results screen, and thusly replays.
 
Back