Replay bug?

United States
West Virginia
HBR-Roadhog
HBR Roadhog
Wondering if any one else is seeing a problem with the replays in the game.

I have tried now to play replays after at least 4 different races and have only had 1 that worked.
Most of the time the cars just sit there at the start line not moving at all. If I hit skip ahead the the cars are moving but the replay is running backwards so all cars look to be driving in reverse.

The one replay i got to work was after a career race on homestead road course in the rain.
It started fine and looked pretty good. The race was several laps long so about half way through the first lap of the replay I went in the other room for a minute then when I came back the replay was running backwards.

I am wondering if others are seeing this and if it is limited to the PC or if it happens on the Xbox as well. So far I don;t think I have saw any mention of it.

Wondering if any one else is seeing a problem with the replays in the game.

I have tried now to play replays after at least 4 different races and have only had 1 that worked.
Most of the time the cars just sit there at the start line not moving at all. If I hit skip ahead the the cars are moving but the replay is running backwards so all cars look to be driving in reverse.

The one replay i got to work was after a career race on homestead road course in the rain.
It started fine and looked pretty good. The race was several laps long so about half way through the first lap of the replay I went in the other room for a minute then when I came back the replay was running backwards.

I am wondering if others are seeing this and if it is limited to the PC or if it happens on the Xbox as well. So far I don;t think I have saw any mention of it.

I think it is an issue while using a wheel on the PC version, as the replays are always trying to rewind until I press a key on my keyboard to swap the control over to there.

Back