Replay camera angles

  • Thread starter Thread starter marchi
  • 4 comments
  • 879 views
Messages
667
Messages
marchi-91
Something I don't think has been addressed would be a few touches to this. We've seen already through the e3 promo that they've done their best to replicate the camera angles from Topgear, and so I would find it interesting if they could incorporate the generic Track day camera. You know the one on the dash.


Something like this.



You all know what I mean ahhhhahhhhhhhaooooooohahaahaehhuhuhuhoooooohuahahouuuussssssssccccckaaaaaaaaa
 
Cover the guages and wheel with cardboard - sorted ;)
 
Cover the guages and wheel with cardboard - sorted ;)

Even better- if your TV supports Screen Zoom as my Sharp Aquos does, you can set the cockpit anyway you want (within GT5's inherent perimeter).
 
The more replay cameras there is, the better... remember how GT2 even has the God point of view from the sky looking straight down ...

More on-board and off-board perspective, the better...
Forza 3 has tons of it... 👍
 
Back