Replay Camera: GT Sport to GT7

• Thread starter UnkaD
  • 0 comments
United States
So. California
UnkaD
Sorry if this was discussed elsewhere, but I couldn't find any GT7 thread about replay cameras. I don't have GT Sport installed anymore so I can't check myself, but I remember that in replays the bumper view was able to pan freely a full 360 degrees. I tried to do the same in GT7 to get some quick passing shots of my car, but the camera is only free from forward to 90 degrees either side, after which it skips straight to rear view with a hard lock. Also, in GT7 the rear-view mirror is stuck at the top of the screen and I can't find any options to get rid of it. I don't remember the mirror being present in GT Sport during replays.

I guess what I want to know is if my recollection of GT Sport bumper cam in replays is correct or if I'm mixing things up. If I'm right then I feel the replay in GT7 is a definite step down. With the static rear view and mirror present, dynamic drive-by shots are pretty much thrown out the window. I keep finding more and more small things that I would use in Sport but are now absent in 7.

What do you think? Would it be nice to have more dynamic options to show off your cars, or is this such a small feature that its absence doesn't matter?

Back