I feel kind of dumb here - sorry for how simple this question seems. I've searched the forum but haven't found an answer.
I've seen some great replay videos from cockpit and a passenger side cockpit view. When I watch my replays there seems to be no way for me to switch "cameras". I can switch which racer is being followed by the flying camera but that is about it. These are races recorded online (haven't tried offline replays).
It seems select does nothing and every other button brings up the stats screen.
What am I missing here?
I've seen some great replay videos from cockpit and a passenger side cockpit view. When I watch my replays there seems to be no way for me to switch "cameras". I can switch which racer is being followed by the flying camera but that is about it. These are races recorded online (haven't tried offline replays).
It seems select does nothing and every other button brings up the stats screen.
What am I missing here?