Replay cutting off.

• Thread starter vaioleto
  • 8 comments
Why does GT5 replays cut off like 2 seconds before the end? I can't see the lap time or some of the more exciting finishes. It doesn't make sense whatsoever so I can only conclude that it's a mistake.

I don't get it, please fix this PD.

Also, no HUD option, photos of standards in photomode please.

I have noticed the same thing. This is not very good, it's not a complete replay. I have no idea why they made it that way, but I agree they should release a fix for this

omgosh, I thought I was hitting buttons today or something watching my replays :lol: so it's like that for every replay?? Gotta be a bug.. :ill: dang hope they fix it.

Yeah very annoying had the most awesome finish in my enzo vs mclaren over the line won by 0.01 so would love a photo finish of that exciting moment

I have also noticed this... To be honest I cannot understand why it is like that, it has never been like that before in the earlier games... (But who cares really when the game is sooo good as it is hehe) And it should be an easy thing to fix with an update in the future.

But who cares really when the game is sooo good as it is hehe

I have only been doing licence tests so far, but the reason why I care about this is that a couple of my gold medals have been pretty much won right at the finish line (A10 for example). When I go to watch the replay, it fades to black about 2 seconds before I reach the end!

Back