Replay Issues - Post them here!!!

• Thread starter squadjot
  • 6 comments
JakobSternberg
1. Helicopterview:

I'd really wish that it would be possible to get a helicopter-view , from high above....that would give a good impression of the race......(like gt2, but from a better angle)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. a free rotating camera:

A 3d controllable camera for replays that would be nice....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. play controls:

play forward/backwards--frame by frame

Originally posted by squadjot
1. Helicopterview:

I'd really wish that it would be possible to get a helicopter-view , from high above....that would give a good impression of the race......(like gt2, but from a better angle)

3. play controls:

That'd be cool. Get to see all the details on the cars and stuff.:cool:

Originally posted by squadjot
1. Helicopterview:

3. play controls:

Tell how it is brother!!! What I would do for just a Fastforward and Rewind button. Trying to show that awesome lap at the end of 2 hour race. Who's gonna sit through that?!!!

Originally posted by Pako

Tell how it is brother!!! What I would do for just a Fastforward and Rewind button. Trying to show that awesome lap at the end of 2 hour race. Who's gonna sit through that?!!!

Thats what i have been thinking, i have had some really cool things during certain times of the race... i don't wanna sit though boring parts to get to the :cool: ones

i would like the replys to be like they were in the first driver game. if you have played it you know what i mean. :)

Back