Replay Issues - Post them here!!!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4' started by squadjot, Sep 27, 2001.

1. squadjot

squadjot

1. Helicopterview:

I'd really wish that it would be possible to get a helicopter-view , from high above....that would give a good impression of the race......(like gt2, but from a better angle)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. a free rotating camera:

A 3d controllable camera for replays that would be nice....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. play controls:

play forward/backwards--frame by frame

2. Saleen Man

Saleen Man

That'd be cool. Get to see all the details on the cars and stuff.:cool:

3. Pako

Pako Staff Emeritus

Tell how it is brother!!! What I would do for just a Fastforward and Rewind button. Trying to show that awesome lap at the end of 2 hour race. Who's gonna sit through that?!!!

4. Magic069

Magic069

Thats what i have been thinking, i have had some really cool things during certain times of the race... i don't wanna sit though boring parts to get to the :cool: ones

5. Concept

Concept (Banned)

i would like the replys to be like they were in the first driver game. if you have played it you know what i mean. :)

6. Simon Tibbett

Simon Tibbett

Is there still no chance for that PS2?!!!PM me soon if we could work out a good or great deal!!!!!! www.lemansspeed.20fr.com

7. Zero

Zero

Simon check your PMs!