Replay issues

• Thread starter Z
  • 1 comments

Z

United States
Midwest, USA
Turismo-Z
Tonight, a buddy and I started a time attack at Budapest, Hungary. He eventually left and I began besting his times (1'19.x range). Anyhow, I managed to string together a rather tidy 1'16.509, but when I went to save the replay, it started the replay from somewhere around the chicane rather than the start/finish line.

I'd like to start uploading some of my better laps to YouTube, but there's not much point if you aren't seeing the whole thing. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Perhaps I needed to get the time as a 'flying lap' rather than getting it straight out of the garage? I'm lost and would appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.

Z
Tonight, a buddy and I started a time attack at Budapest, Hungary. He eventually left and I began besting his times (1'19.x range). Anyhow, I managed to string together a rather tidy 1'16.509, but when I went to save the replay, it started the replay from somewhere around the chicane rather than the start/finish line.

I'd like to start uploading some of my better laps to YouTube, but there's not much point if you aren't seeing the whole thing. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Perhaps I needed to get the time as a 'flying lap' rather than getting it straight out of the garage? I'm lost and would appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.

Like many driving games, the replay feature in F1:CE is poor. Basically you'll have to make multiple replays to get a full hot lap in, but if you really want to capture a complete "replay", you may want to consider getting a video capture card for your PC, and either play the PS3 on your PC, or use a video switcher so you can play on your TV while recording your game on your PC. If you have a TV with a video output, then you wont even need a switcher. 👍

Here is an example of what is possible if you use a video capture card:
Hope that helps.

Latest Posts

Back