Replay music

• Thread starter MrSitar
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I am a huge fan of Daiki Kasho’s music from GT3 and I realized the only way to hear it is during the replays, is there a way to switch replay music to race bgm or are the presets locked to the horrible menu/race bgm playlists? I swear that 85% of the music in the game I want to listen to is locked on replays 😭

Nope, the track "Growl" is only available in replay mode.

No idea why they would restrict it, and only bring back ONE GT3 track.

Nope, the track "Growl" is only available in replay mode.

No idea why they would restrict it, and only bring back ONE GT3 track.
It's all of Daiki's GT3 music (except for his Lenny Kravitz remix) that made it in, just restricted to replay mode for some reason.

I got a feeling Daiki doesn't like his old work as much as his stuff with vocalists in them.

It's all of Daiki's GT3 music (except for his Lenny Kravitz remix) that made it in
Oh really? I only heard one track, but the killer is you can't even listen to them in the showcase menu, so I had no idea. Of course you of all people would know... :dopey:

Last edited:
Oh really? I only heard one track, but the killer is you can't even listen to them in the showcase menu, so I had no idea. Of course you of all people would know... :dopey:
Yeah, all of his GT3 tracks + "My Precious" from GT4 only play in the replay mode. To get them to play, simply turn off everything in the Showcase menu. 'Cause otherwise, they'll just play randomly when watching a replay.

And yeah, I guess I should know, given that I check Daiki's Twitter every morning and when one of my Klonoa commissions paying tribute to Daiki somehow end up on the front page when you Google Daiki Kasho...

1699931861377.png

I agree completely. I enjoy all 5 GT3 tunes from Daiki Kasho. Glowl, Mirage, Obscure, Sky Scraper, and Strike Breaker. As of now, I'm playing through GT3 again! :)

Back